Wednesday, February 18, 2015

// Lust List

Hello everybody, in this post I will show you some of the pieces that I've been lusting over recently. Finally months after my blog being dead.
Untitled #2391

As you can tell, I've been loving to add a bit of color into my style as sometimes that can be a bit less boring but of course, we gotta keep our black and white. The Rebecca Minkoff bags are my favorite. Hopefully, I get one of them soon!

I also picked up a few peices and here I'm showing yoy someways on how to style them:

Untitled #2395
This jacket can be styled up and down. I love its color as it matches black and white.

Untitled #2390
One of my favorite blouse, if I were to design a blouse, this would be it, with the exact same color.

Untitled #2393
Where do I begin to express my love for blue, white and black jackets??. Absolutely adore this jacket especially with shorts. Perfect for a bit of a chilly weather.

Untitled #2394
White jackets has been on the top of my lust list lately. I styled this one with black jeans + cami top and white sneakers. Alsom my favorite current bag.

Untitled #2396
If you're giong for a casual yet stylish jacket, this is the one for you. Styled with white sneakers and black jeans to match it.

Full set collection:

Hope you like them,

Marie.
Xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment