Sunday, August 24, 2014

Lunch Clutch!

While I was scrolling through the "bag" section on Polyvore, I found these really cool clutches that looked like the lunch bags that I used to see in American movies.
I really liked the design of them so I searched more about them on google; they are designed by Marie Turnor and they come in many colors: tan, black, platinum… and other designs including studs. Also, many sizes; the snak, dinner… The prices start at 110$ and end at 250$ from "The Picnic Collection".
They stand out from any other clutch I have seen and they make the outfit more fun and makes you look like you have put more effort into it even if you're just wearing a simple black dress with black shoes, or even a blouse and a pair of jeans.
Here's how I styled them:

Untitled #1066


Untitled #1065


Untitled #1063


Untitled #1062


Untitled #1059

Tell me which outfit is your favorite in the comments and how you would style them personally :)

Xoxo,
Marie.

1 comment: