Friday, August 1, 2014

Travel Essentails!


Untitled #962

It's been almost a month since I last published a blog post wow, but sorry I was very busy last month and if you follow me on tumblr, you would know that I went to Italy for 8 days (don't ask about the trip, I'm still recovering from all the amazing places I saw), which is somehow the subject of this post!
I'm going to show you some backpack and outfit essentials for traveling and such!

In my purse I had:

Untitled #965

My sunglasses: I had them with me to keep the sun out of my face.
Poppipins: I always keep poppinins and hair ties because sometimes it gets really hot so I have to keep my hair up.
Lip moisturizer: You never know how's the weather in the other country is, so to not get surprised keep one with you.
My phone and headphones: in the train, plane and the so long bus rides, I always listen to music to stay entertained and sometimes I take a few snaps of me and scenes I like.
Perfume: sometimes when you forget to put on perfume, this small bottle in your backpack is your best friend!
Money: it's always better to keep some cash with you!
Passport: since you're abroad, your passport is your ID.
Snacks and water: water to keep you dehydrated, and snacks to shut the hunger up.

I'm also going to show you some clothing items essentials:
Untitled #966


Tell me in the comments how was your trip if you had one, and what are your essentails :) And if you have any questions about anything, just ask!

Xoxo,
Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment